In response to the Met office’s red weather warning, school will be closing at 11:30 this morning and will remain closed on Friday 2nd March.  This evening’s Y9 Options Evening has been postponed until Tuesday 6th March.

The following transport arrangements have been made for students:

  • Students who use the public Stagecoach service will be escorted by members of staff to catch a bus at 11:10am.
  • Rover coaches will collect all students at 11:30 from the school site and complete the usual drop offs.
  • Private taxis and the Connexions service will also be available for relevant students at 11:30.

Thank you for your support