Pride in one’s personal appearance is very important both now and in the future. It is expected that students will be smartly dressed at all times; shoes are clean; hair is natural in colour and jewellery (including necklaces and bracelets) will not be worn.
Please find our expectations for uniform in September confirmed below.
All uniform items can be purchased at – https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/sirwilliamromney
- Grey embroidered knitted sweater with maroon stripe in neck
- White collared shirt (tucked into shorts, trousers or skirt)
- House tie (available from the Main Reception in September)
- Grey regulation school skirt purchased from Price and Buckland (length should be near the knee)
- Black tailored school trousers (not skinny fit, flat fronted or chinos)
- Black tailored shorts (fit close to the knee)
- Plain black shoes (no heels, no boots) or trainers (plain black with no markings)
- Plain black socks
- Plain black or skin tone tights
- Long sleeved sports shirt reversible – navy/maroon
- Sports sweatshirt – navy/maroon
- Sports polo shirt with contrast panels – navy/maroon
- Training bottoms with contrast piping – navy/maroon
- Microfibre shorts/skirt/skort – navy
- Sports socks – navy
- Training shoes
- Football boots
- Shin pads (Hockey and Football) are compulsory
- Gum shields (Rugby and Hockey) are compulsory
- Optional: A SWR embroidered hoody is now available from our supplier. Students will only be able to wear this hoody exclusively during PE lessons
Students are expected to have their embroidered V-neck jumpers with them throughout the academic year. Other hooded jumpers or sweatshirts are not permitted anywhere on school site. (With the exception of PE hoodies in PE lessons) Students should bring a coat to school to wear if needed.
Use of mobile phones is not permitted inside the building or in any classroom unless explicit permission has been given by a member of staff. If home needs to be contacted, or if a parent/ carer needs to contact a student, this should be done through our main reception.
A maximum of one small, plain stud may be worn in each year. No other piercings are allowed.
No jewellery is to be worn in PE lessons
Students are advised that make-up should appear natural and nail varnish is not allowed. Hair colour should be a natural colour.